Monday, May 24, 2010

Opinions in Contemporary USA

I am evaluating a new routine for the wagering opinions that I provide in this space. 

Like the American president, I would invite the president of Mexico to log on to share his views on how I should do things here.  Once the Mexican president tells me what to think, he and I can have a big public relations feel good moment, I'll share the proceeds of my work with him (he won't have to put up any risk capital) and then we'll throw rocks at Americans who don't do what we say.  We will begin by telling all the Arizona college football teams what to do.

I was going to ask all the readers and participants of this forum to give me their opinions on this new routine, but in order to be true to form, I would have to waste all your money and then ignore you.

Just sayin'.

2 comments:

Doc said...

Steve, I'd be on board if this was a soccer blog. The original futbol. ;)

PFOS said...

TwoGun says:"you can't beat sixty minutes of nil-nil".