Tuesday, December 29, 2009

We Need a Rally and My Connectivity Excuse

OK, we're in the hole here, 5 up and 6 down, so let's get down to business. 

UCLA -4 1/2 v TEMPLE +4 1/2 
The Eagle Bank Bowl in Washington, DC
TUESDAY 3:30 p.m.
UCLA to cover.  This is a numerological conundrum.  Temple comes in here at 9-3, while UCLA is only 6-6.  Look at who Temple has played, then look at UCLA's opponents. Gotta go PAC 10 here.


WISCONSIN +4 v MIAMI -4 O/U 58
The Champs Sports Bowl in (Tony) Orlando (and Dawn)
TUESDAY 7:00 p.m.
Both teams have 9-3 records.Both won 4 of their final 5. Miami won some games impressively and just survived some others.  Wisconsin pounded the opponents they were supposed to (except Indiana) and should be ready to rock.  I think Wisconsin can take this one.

I apologize for my erratic posting behavior.  This is my problem and my excuse...

No comments: