Monday, April 19, 2010

Nicked Up

Last week we had the new Dr. Nic story.  This week, a tale of three unrelated Nicks.

I am rather jaded when it comes to my appraisal of the character of many athletes.  My low expectations are seldom incorrect, as the actions of these chaps generally confirms my non-expectations.  You may correctly infer that I could have been KO'd by a feather when I read the story about Carl Nicks (click to original story) and what he did last week.  Good for you, Carl Nicks.

From Carl Nicks story I went on to see what Stevie Nicks is doing that is newsworthy.  The answer is "nothing".  She will turn 62 years of age in May, by the way, another rocker heading for a rocker.

Next Nicks is Hakeem Nicks, who is a receiver for the NY Giants.  He had a screw inserted to fix a broken toe.  That sounds creepy, so I'm not investing any time getting details.

Over and out.

No comments: