Friday, July 1, 2011

Holiday Ha-Ha

More out of context stuff.  Here's a 1963
record album of the Firecracker 400. This
just screams "seemed like a good idea at
the time".
I occasionally wander over to BlackHeartGoldPants, the Iowa blog, for entertainment.  Their collective paranoia about Northwestern notwithstanding, BHGP contains some of the funniest interaction to be found anywhere.  Juvenile, profane...yeah, yeah, so what.  It's funny.

Since there's not a whole lot of football stuff going on today that I find interesting, I'm sharing a snippet of theirs--plucked from the middle of a conversation, no contextual setting, no relevance to anything else, just made me laugh. 

"A dude that I work with is a grandpa, 4 times over, from one kid.
He calls his son Turbonuts."

Have a fun 4th, go Sox.

No comments: