Monday, November 7, 2011

Positive Week and Go 'Cats

Good news : the 4 and 3 plays worked out just fine, as Two Gun's Arkansas State Red Wolves dispatched FAU 39-21 on a 17 point spread, and Stanford won 38-13 to cover the -21 for 3 stars.

San Diego State couldn't push across that last TD to cover against my favorite dog, the New Mexico Lobos.  The final was 35-7, the spread was 34 1/2, so we fail to convert there.

Texas and Texas Tech, ugh.  I thought TT would bring game, they brought shame.  Final was 52-20, not even in the same barnyard with the +14 we had on TT.

I paired Northwestern and Pitt in a small parlay and cashed that one, woo-hoo to the 'Cats for their big win at Nebraska.   I also played a rambling 10 team parlay that held a payoff of over 500:1. 

Since I have reported to work today, you may safely assume that I missed.

No comments: