Friday, November 4, 2011

Week X

The biggest contest of the weekend is Alabama v LSU. I'm thinking LSU.

Then I'm thinking Alabama.

Then back to LSU. You get the picture.  On to the money ball.

BTW, it's an unformatted presentation today because my computer is being repaired and formatting using Ipad is either
  • too difficult,
  • beyond my Ipad skill level, or
  • hopeless because the blogger framework doesn't like Ipad.
  • all of the above
In any case, today's formatting flavor is vanilla.

BTW, in my spiritual haze over the weekend, I failed to correctly subtract 48 from 56. I am saying that Stanford did indeed cover and we had another winner. I'll fix the scoreboard later, because of the iPad and blogger software inability to coexist.

**** Arkansas State -17 @ Florida Atlantic
Arkansas State is 6-2 and just paid on last week's ****. I'm going back to them this week against Coach Howard's hapless squad. FAU is 0-7 and their new stadium has been no salvation, attractive as is. Red Wolves to cover.

More to come Friday night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

STUPID TECHNOLOGICAL DEVICES NEVER DID LIKE EM DEAD SEA SCROLL DIAMONDIN THE ROUGH ALERT W KY HILLTOPPERS GOING FOR GET THIS THERE 6TH WK IN A ROW DOG VICTORY
E CAROLINA PANTHERS +9 AT HOME 2ND HALF AMAZING TEAM
UTAH ST GOING TO HAWAII OH BOY COACH TRY TO KEEP THERE MINDS OFF SEA BREEZES AND GRASS SKIRTS WARRIORS WANT TO GO TO A BOWL $TG

Anonymous said...

Two Gun has successfully posted a comment! Now you've entered the technological age.

My tour-de-anesthesia has placed me in Panama City, Florida- aka SOUTH 'BAMA as the locals refer to it.
Yesterday, I was journeying back to the place where PFOS's son is acquiring education of a higher degree and I stopped at slightly back-woods "general store". The woman at the counter asked the man next me who had ALABAMA tattooed lengthwise on his neck, "I know LSU are the tigers, what is Alabama?". Without missing a beat the Bama enthusiast stated "the Elephants". I giggled and ventured on in my Cane adorned vehicle.
I think the Elephants take this one.
-Doc

PURPLE FLAG ON SATURDAY said...

Don't you all just love when TwoGun sputters and rages like the next door neighbor in '50's sitcom? The difference here is that he sputters money-making epithets, i.e. "a word to the wise".

Doc! A general store in the deep south, how sublimely poetic! Do not lose that wonderful perspective, the ability to enjoy a silly little interchange between strangers. You also forced me to research, and here's the Alabama elephant story : http://www.rolltide.com/trads/elephant.html