Thursday, December 29, 2011

13, 14 : Champs, Alamo

Champs : FSU   v   USB under 46
                                UPDATE -------> 32 Total, Winner!


Alamo: Washington v Baylor -9 1/2

UPDATE I: Baylor has no defense, we're going to lose what I thought
                    to be a sure thing.
UPDATE II: 67-56, we get a win from a game that looked like a
                     touch football contest--after I'd written this one off
UPDATE III: I parlayed the two games today, so I made back some money


No long write ups. 

No big analysis. 

Five minutes with the numbers, those are my picks.  Can't do much worse than I've done so far.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fire all the defensive coordinators
These young men are getting an education that is very expensive
Tackle somebody will you.
Watch film and see that the quarterback runs. Mike follow QB
Sam contain QB Will contain QB
Big 12 sucks - all speed no footbalL. Play some defense somebody please
Big Mike

PURPLE FLAG ON SATURDAY said...

Right you are, amigo. It's like watching a spring game, except I don't lose money on spring games. HA!

PURPLE FLAG ON SATURDAY said...

When my team is losing, those Lexus commercials get mighty tiresome.

Just sayin'

PURPLE FLAG ON SATURDAY said...

67-56.

Worst defensive play I have ever seen.

Ever.

HOWever, do not look a gift horse in the mouth, as the saying goes.

Anonymous said...

GREAT PLAY ON UNDER FLA ST / ND
YOU ARE THE BEST I'VE EVER SEEN AT OVER/UNDERS KEEP IT UP THERE IS A BUSHELFULL OF MONEY OUT THERE JUST FIND WHAT SPEAKS TO YOU!
WOW! DID YOU SAY YOU HAD UNDER/BAYLOR IN A PAR? YAHOO! PULL
THOSE 6 SHOOTERS OUT OF YOUR HOLSTER HOIST-EM HIGH YOU JUST PISTOL-WHIPPED THE ODDSMAKERS
LINE-DANCE TO THE BANK. PARLAY PETE